Our Services: Planning
Planning requires a unified effort amongst stakeholders at all levels in order to strengthen capabilities to prevent, protect against, respond to, and recover from incidents, either natural or manmade. Using a capabilities-based approach, we provide planning solutions designed to meet a wide-range of modern day challenges.
From minor plan revisions to complete plan development, our team will review, update and provide planning support that maximizes preparedness. Using an “all-hazard”, and “all-inclusive” approach, this “best practice” has established Patriot Services as a leader in planning at levels.
Our plans incorporate federal protocols such as National Incident Management System (NIMS) and are centered on the Incident Command System (ICS) model but are customized to specific client needs.
Our planning services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Pandemic Planning
- Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
- Continuity of Operations Planning (COOP)
- Communications Planning
- Crisis Communications Planning
- Capabilities-Based Planning (utilizing Universal Task List and Task Capabilities List)
- Emergency Action Guide Development
- Emergency Operations Planning
- Point of Dispensing (POD) Planning
- Mass Fatality Planning
- Food Bio-Defense Planning
- School Safety Plans
- CRI/Strategic National Stockpile (SNS) Planning
- Facility Emergency Response Planning
- Operations Planning (OPLAN) Development
- Evacuation Planning